Business Partnership Matchmaking Consultancy
Supporting foreign companies in entering Russian market and in further developing in the country. Our office is prepared to be at your service for a commercial representation of your products on the Russian market.
Foreign entrepreneurs are welcome to make use of the following services:
- representing foreign company and promoting its products/services in Russia (agent or office);
- dealer-search and identifying reliable business partners / dealers in Russia;
- registering and managing foreign European subsidiary company in Russia to minimize operational costs and tax expenses of the mother company;
- identifying attractive locations for setting-up foreign company’s production in Russia;
- organizing individual and group business missions to Russia and its regions;
- seeking Russian companies to be acquired / purchased by European companies.
Long-term Integrated Business Partnerships Programme "Russia-Europe: Cooperation without Frontiers" is being implemented since 2009 to facilitate and support business contacts between Russian and European SMEs.
Its Organizing Committee encompasses, inter alia, representatives of the Department of Europe, North America and International Organizations of the Ministry of Economic Development, Federal Antimonopoly Service, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russia, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Innovation Support Fund, Association of Russian Banks, Institute of Europe of the Russian Academy of Sciences, public organizations of SMEs "OPORA RUSSIA" and “Delovaya Rossiya”, "Austrian Business Agency", "Association of European Businesses" and "Confindustria Russia".
Within the framework of the Programme a unique Russia-Europe "B2B platform" was established, due to which 1,673 Russian and 553 European companies have already conducted 3,407 bilateral negotiations and established business contacts. Thus a trans-European international multisector business communication of SMEs is being developing with companies that have (a) proposals for business cooperation and / or (b) investment projects. Due attention is being paid to promoting business contacts between Russian and European regions. SMEs are being supported in establishing contacts with large firms as well.
In 2013, together with the European Commission, the first visit of European SMEs "Mission for Growth to the Russian Federation" led by Antonio Tajani, Vice-President of the EC and now the President of the European Parliament, was organized by the Programme.