Agriculture (Earthworks and General Services)
Promotion and entrepreneurship of agro-industrial projects for production of subtropical fruits, citrus, cocoa, forage and others, to be developed in land lots located in the natural Region of the Coast (2,500 Ha.) and in the natural Region of Ceja de Selva (2,000 Ha plus 250 HA), within the Republic of Peru. The ownership of the land is legal and duly registered in the Registries of real property and free of liens.
Present opportunity to get partnership of land for agricultural export crops with excellent soil and climate conditions, at advantageous prices.
The project areas are connected by paved roads to cities important, maritime commercial ports and airports for aircraft of different decorating. The workforce is broad.
At the country level, there are laws and legal provisions in force that promote internal and external investment in the various productive sectors.
At the country level, Perù Free Trade Agreements whith the following countries:
4. Uniited States-Perù
6. Perù-South Korea
7. Pacific Alliance
8. Perù-Mercosur. Economic Complementation Agreement.
9. Mèxico-Perù. Trade integration Agreement.
10. Free Trade Agreement with the European Free Trade Association (AELC).
11. The Agreements in negotiation with Thailand, Japan, Costa Rica, Panamà and Guatemala.
12. (APEC) Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation.
13. Transpacific Strategic Agreement of Economic Association.
Short description of the company:
- General Contractor, Earthworks Services for Agriculture, Livestock,Mining and others.
- Contracts with the Peruvian State and private companies in Coast, Sierra and Selva.
- Road construction;
- Mechanization and leveling of land;
- Clearance of mountains and classification of woods;
- Water catchment and irrigation channels;
- Underground water prospecting.