Public Tender: Multifunctional Centre
I am writing to inform you about an exciting opportunity for companies from your country to invest in a new Multifunctional Sports and Education Centre in Vilnius.
We would like it to be built as a public-private partnership.
The new Centre will include:
- A stadium for at least 15,000 spectators
- Up to 1,500 m2 of space for a sports museum
- Up to 1,600 m2 of space for a library and cultural education centre
- A kindergarten with capacity for at least 300 pupils
- Facilities for football, basketball, athletics, handball, and other sports
Contracting authority will be administered through Vilnius Municipality and the Sports Department of Government of Lithuania.
Vilnius Municipality is keen spread this information to potential investors and operators.
While the originals posted are in Lithuanian, English versions will be published in the immediate future. In the meantime, we have attached an English summary of the tender to this letter.
Please note that the deadline for submitting a participation request through the CPV is 10:00 a.m. on October 7, 2016.