Roofing solutions (both private and public sectors)
Our company is a roofing solution provider, with over 15+ years of combined roofing experience in all facets of the roofing industry, including consulting of raw materials, forming technology and machines and complete industrial roofing sheet business setup in Africa.
We provide roofing services to individual homeowners, private and public sector property developers, churches, retailers and building merchants and consultants in the roofing industry. We believe that the aesthetic purpose of a home or business, starts with a beautiful roof.
Our highly experienced specialist in all facets of the industry on our team from roofers who worked their way through the ranks to former manufacturer’s representatives to long term roofing consultants in the roofing industry work with our clients to achieve their needs and wants for the best results for each project.
Currently the percentage of women employed in the steel metal roofing sheets manufacturing sector of Africa is estimated to be at 1%. As part of our core values, the team at AWA Roofing seeks to use this company as a tool to change this narrative by adopting policies that will help build fulfilling long-term careers for women and to help boost Ghana’s Economic and Industrial transformation agenda. As part of our contributions to the socio-economic state of the country, we seek to implement strategies that will allow for the mass skill and knowledge transfer by working with, training, and employing young women within entry level in order to provide them with opportunities necessary for their future career path.
Some of the policies that will be adopted for the successful implementation of this agenda are:
- To create opportunity for women in the roofing sheets manufacturing sector by employing 40% women in our factory.
- Continuous training and role modelling courses for the unemployed women in the business municipality and region.
- Trainings for women on how to efficiently install snap lock, standing seam, IBR and IDT roofing sheets.
- To train women how to efficiently install and operate forming machines.
- How to efficiently use forklift to offload and packing steel metal coils.
- We shall set aside 2% of our profit after tax into a social intervention program for scholarship for women into roofing manufacturing employment and educational institutions at where the business is located to help develop their interest in the sector.
Roles within the administrative divisions of the business will be reserved for persons with disabilities to encourage inclusiveness and provide opportunities for those experiencing such challenges within the community.
In conclusion, Awa has an unwavering conviction that will integrate more women in the roofing sheet manufacturing industry, and will go a long way to transform Ghana’s economy and to provide sustained employment for Ghanaian women. Also, the agenda to industrialize the economy will also come into fruition if women are affianced in the roofing sheet manufacturing sector.
Seeking for partners in ISRAEL.