Tourism/Traveltech - a series of digital guides
Design cities is a series of digital guides in more than 50 destinations worldwide:
- Contemporary (Focused on XXI st century, places opened on ´90´s onwards)
- Geolocated (Each spot is linked to Google Map and its official site)
- Interactive (Inserted links to interviews, runways, concerts, construction processes and more)
- Translatable to any language (so, scalable and accessible to any market and audiences)
- Customizable (For B2B: Developed for city governments, global events organizations, institutions, tourism related firms, mobility, bank and credit cards companies, we can customize the content of the guides: inserting logos and ads, editing the itineraries, cutting out competence and so on). This is a one of a kind benefit of our product.
Besides, they comply with the post covid tourism recommendations of the UNWTO in terms of diluting tourism flows, universal accessibility, visibility of small entrepreneurs, emphasis on technology.
We have several differential assets:
- None of the competitors´guides is customizable, translatable or editable according to different interests or customers.
- Design Cities has won in its first year as startup a Honorable Mention of Fast Company Innovation by design Awards, in cities Categories, 2020 edition, among other relevant winners such as Uber, Spotify, Disney, Nike, etc.
- And also was winner of Gold Prize in Tourism Marketing at Content Marketing Meeting 2021 Latam + Caribbean areas
- I+D is supported by a professional press office specialized in contemporary trends, design and creative industries, and an architecture studio with 20 years trajectory working with local and global brands.
Design Cities has its online store, to download the guides by final consumers at a price of US$ 22.
It also works with brands and companies providing the service of personalization of digital tours for a value of between U$S 2,500 to 10,000 depending on the scope of the edition and the audience. They can have their logos or ads inserted, their competence cut out or just have focus on certain urban areas.
If there are critical mass of places of interest, a guide can be developed on demand in any city and language in the world.
Potential Business Partners: Brokers, Education institutions, design schools and universities, professional associations, governments, brands related to mobility, tourism and credit cards.
B2C: Travelers who want wider options and more contemporary cities experiences, complementary to traditional and massive usual ones.
B2B: Firms and companies related to tourism, credit cards, mobility, global events organizations, (Sports venues, design weeks, fashion weeks, medical congresses, city governments, etc).