A unique solution for preventing children from forgetting in the car
An Italian company that has developed a unique cushion called TATA PAD that attaches to the baby seat in the car, which alerts by an alarm when the child is left behind, is looking for a distributor in Israel.
Tata Pad is the only baby car seat alarm with 3 levels of alarm to keep your baby safe in the car. Compatible with all car seats models currently on the market.
Why is Tata Pad safer than other baby car seat alarms? Tata Pad is the only baby car seat alarm that automatically warns emergency contacts in its safety program. Furthermore, the alarm system is independent of the smartphone.
1ST LEVEL ALARM: Sound and visual notification on your smartphone.
Your child is on board and by stepping away with your phone from your car, the first level alarm will start. You’ll hear an alarm sound from your phone, even if its on silent, warning you of the child in the car.
2ND LEVEL ALARM: Receiving a call on your phone
If the first alarm stage isn’t deactivated, then the second alarm level will start by making a call to your phone. Follow the voice instructions to turn off the alarm.
3RD LEVEL ALARM: Text message and calls to emergency contacts
If the second alarm level isn’t deactivated, we will start calling your chosen emergency contacts to warn them. With a simple text message they can receive the location of the child to come and help.
- Tata Pad is car crash tested and has passed European car seat laws. Safety is our first concern, we are proud to be compliant according to car seat crash tests laws.
- Bluetooth technology does not cause any harm to the child. The transmitting power of Tata Pad is 200 times lower than the European limits.
- Thanks to its reduced size, Tata Pad baby car seat alarm adapts to all types of car seats. Fix it on the car seat through the slot and you are ready to go.
- Emergency contacts selected will receive calls and text messages in case of emergency. They do not need to install anything. You can connect up to 5 Tata Pads to the same phone.
- Easy to set up, ready to use. Download the app, connect Tata Pad to your smartphone and place it on the car seat. Now you’re ready to go!
- You can share the same Tata Pad with other two users. The functionality is available for iOS and Android.
- No SIM required and no extra costs! Calls and text messages are free and do not cost you anything. Everything is handled by us.
- No interference with your car's bluetooth. Connecting your phone to Tata Pad and your car’s bluetooth work with no interference at the same time.
- Entirely developed and produced in Italy.
The company expresses great interest in the Israeli market against the background of recent regulations adopted as a temporary directive by the Knesset, of the obligation to install systems to prevent children under the age of four in vehicles, which will take effect in early August.
The company operates in Italy, where there is already a law requiring drivers who drive children under the age of four to install such systems, but it also operates in other European countries and very soon in Japan as well.