100% natural tequila
This is one of the most prolific agave producing companies in the Jalisco Highlands and the country.
The company was founded in 2003 with the goal of creating an excellent quality product. After growing agave for three decades, the owner and his family had the vision to commence a new phase of the tequila business by supplying their factory from their own agave fields that have the highest yields and quality in the Jalisco Highlands.
The manufacturing process of products is 100% natural because no part of the process includes additives or chemicals to help fermentation. They use the highest quality raw products from the beginning of the process that becomes the best juice for producing tequila, giving them an edge over the competition.
Their products are:
- TEQUILA EXTRA PREMIUM SILVER: fresh lemon tea aroma and citric expressions with the sweet essence of blue agave gives it a distinctive seal of authentic silver tequila with matchless flavor. Carefully distilled, it is simply tequila with unsurpassable excellence and quality
- TEQUILA EXTRA PREMIUM AGED: vibrant golden, wooden nectar, pleasant aroma with sweet aged notes such as vanilla, caramel and wild honey which white American oak has contributed to give to this mild silky drink.
- TEQUILA EXTRA PREMIUM EXTRA AGED: an exquisite blend of pungent spices and sweet tones exalt the senses, taking them to an ecstasy of flavors, aromas and colors evoking endless emotions. Its pale amber colour recalls the time it aged silently in casks made out of white American oak. Sensuous to see and pleasant to taste, it is the cognac of tequila.
- TEQUILA SILVER: transparency and aromas evoke red earth dampened by the rain. This mild tequila with an ideal mouth is preferred by those longing for the pure fresh flavor of ripe blue agave. It has a sweet wild honey flavor with herbal notes such as mint and eucalyptus besides citric hints of lemon and grapefruit. This is what makes this drink a promise for all your senses. It is taken immediately after distillation and bottled after an aging and stabilization process.
- TEQUILA AGED: an elegant aromatic symphony invades the senses with a captivating lovely shiny straw colour. It is marvelously complex with delicate vanilla, cashew and maple notes and a touch of anis. Caramel notes are the result of the time spent aging in
casks made out of white American oak.
It is ideal for drinking straight or mixed.
This company is a worthy representative of Mexico and exports its products to markets as varied as North America, Central America, South America, Europe and Asia. It is present in practically the entire Mexican market.
They would like to distribute to Israel and they hold Kosher certificate as well.