Privatization one of the well known Ukrainian Hotels in Kyiv City
The Ukrainian Government invites foreign companies to submit for privatization one of the well known Ukrainian hotels in Kyiv City.
The electronic auction is scheduled for 15 July 2020.
Nestled in the heart of Kyiv in close proximity to the country's main square, the hotel features 186 rooms, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, SPA (massage, pool, 2 saunas, vibrosauna), 3 conference halls, a meeting room, parking area.
Hotel's major advantages:
- Central location only a few steps away from the Government Quarter and the key cultural and historical heritage sites of Kyiv.
- Excellent transport accessibility due to location at the intersection of city's main streets with public transport stops (including metro) within a walking distance.
- Breathtaking panoramic views of surrounding parks and the Dnipro River.
- Absence of modern hotel properties with comparable location in Kyiv.
- Availability of surface guest parking area with the total capacity of 56 parking lots.