DAIRY PRODUCTS with Kosher approval or willingness to undergo the Kashrut process (we can connect to the relevant Kashrut body)
Established in 1959, the company is a statutory council overseeing all aspects of the Groundnuts Production industry in Israel.
The company is the exclusive exporting entity of groundnuts in-shell from Israel.
One of the largest Israeli supermarket chains, serving millions of customers daily, constantly innovates with products and services and in continuous growth. With a wide range of private label products in food and non-food categories, it is searching for suppliers in a variety of food types and specifically for a dairy to cater to its customers' demands.
Threshold requirements for the dairy are:
- Products will be manufactured under private label.
- The dairy is Kosher and/or is prepared to undergo a Kashrut procedure. In case of dairy products, a Kosher Kashrut of Halav Israel is required. We can connect the dairy with the relevant Kashrut body.
- The dairy has a wide range of products so that it will be a "one stop shop" for the chain.
- Shelf life: from neighboring countries such as Greece / Cyprus / Turkey.
of 60 days from production, from Western Europe at least 80-90 days.
- Estimated annual quantities for some of the products are as follows:
a. Chocolate delicacy with whipped cream - 2.5 million units
b. Yoghurt delicacy halved with additions - 1,000,000 units
c. Yoghurt in flavors - 3 different products - 1,000,000 units
d. Delicatessen Delicious Delicacies - Four-packs - 200,000 units
e. Chocolate Dishes (Dani Companies) 55 grams * 4 - 200,000 units
We will be happy for a larger variety of additional products.
Potential Partners: Dairy producers.
Target countries: Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey.
Year of establishment: 1958
No. of employees: 13,000