Local litigation and arbitration, corporate representation
Our company is a leading boutique firm specializing in complex litigation proceedings, particularly those that require skill and expertise in economic law. Since its founding, about two decades ago, the firm has accumulated extensive expertise in representing Israeli and international clients on issues of financial and commercial law, including corporate law, capital markets and securities, banking, white collar (criminal and administrative), prohibition of money laundering, taxation, class and derivative actions, etc.
The firm’s corporate department advises companies and investment entities from a variety of sectors, beginning with startups, through solar entrepreneurships, project financing and investment banking, hedge and private investment funds (private equity), diamonds and more. The firm's experience with litigation on these and other issues constitute a significant advantage to those engaged in these fields, being able to predict possible scenarios and properly plan their future moves accordingly.
The firm's clients come from diverse professional areas among them private and public companies and their managers, private business people, Israeli and foreign capitalists. In addition, the firm handles cases representing clients in an effort to lead to a change in norms for the benefit of the general public and the investors . Examples of cases which the firm has recently represented:
- Representation of public companies and board members who were sued in class and derivative actions.
- Representation of investment houses and private equity funds for considerable sums of money in monetary claims.
- Representation in monetary claims of considerable sums of money against banking entities, on capital market activity or commercial activities and breach of credit agreements.
- Representation in cases of offenses involving securities, money laundering and the misuse of inside information, both in the Economic Department of the District Court and in administrative enforcement proceedings at the Israel Securities Authority.
- Representation of international companies vis a vis the banking system in settling cross-border activity, interfacing with the provisions on the prohibition of money laundering orders.
- Representation in commercial conflicts of considerable sums of money in disputes concerning entitlement to investment banking, entrepreneurial or brokerage compensation.
- Foreign law firms representing clients seeking to contact Israeli entities.
- Foreign customers wishing to settle business disputes with Israeli companies and entities.
The firm offers professional service at the highest level for its clients in Israel and abroad, along with personal attention to every client. Thus , in recent years the firm has been consistently noted among the leading firms in its areas of practice, as follows:
- In 2018, the firm was awarded a BDi CODE mark by CofaceBDi as a prominent leading boutique firm in the litigation and banking, along with noting the firm as prominent in the area of capital markets and as an outstanding leader in the white collar arena.
- In 2018, the firm was ranked by DUN'S 100 ranking of the leading companies in the Israeli Economy, and was mentioned among the well-known law firms in commercial litigation, banking, financing and white collar.
Year of establishment: 2001
No. of employees: 10