The World's Smartest Air Quality System
We developed the World's Smartest Air Quality Platform, one that cleanses and disinfects your indoor air, while vigilantly monitoring its quality in real-time by personalizing its functions to the user's behavior.
The device is a data-driven air quality platform operates according to 4 main steps: detection, user personalization, filtration & disinfection, and lastly, data analysis, and real-time control.
- Sold over 2500 units ($350K) in pre-order and still counting.
- We have in our pipeline orders of 18,00 units for B2B clients, which are $8.5M of potential sales.
- We are in a pilot in Sheba Medical Center, and in the midst of a significant collaboration. Following our success in disinfecting the Flu virus, we started a clinical trial to disinfect SARS-CoV-2, the virus of COVID-19.
- We are in the mass production stage, and we have signed an exclusive Manufacturer agreement with Beth-El Industries.
- We finished successful paid pilots that converted to paying customers in the US with Shelbourne, Lexington, and Hilton. In addition, we are in a pilot process with Peninsula Hotels, Stanley Healthcare, Silverstein Properties, and Sar-El Tours.
- A "Reddot" winner for product design.
- We have signed a partnership agreement and deals with distributors in the USA, UK, Australia, Italy, Germany, Japan, South Africa, and Singapore.
Potential Business Partners: Smart Buildings, Multi-Family Residential, Hotels, Healthcare Centers, Educational Institutions, Co-working spaces.
Target Countries: USA, UK, France, Germany, Japan.
Year of establishment: 2017
No. of employees: 10