Land release of contaminated areas (by Explosive Remnants of War - ERW), detection of subsurface infrastructure and abonded oil & gas wells
- Remote sensing: using UAVs and remote sensors (LiDAR, Hyperspectral and Magnetic) to detect subsurface utilities and hazard
- Monitoring: a unified system, based on high resolution satellite imagery, integrates all data we collect and provides a management platform, as a Decision Support System (DSS).
- Project, End-To-End solution: full service, providing a full treatment to the designated area (land release, decommissioning and reclamation process).
We are a global Land Intelligence platform for detection and geo location of subsurface man maid utilities and hazards.
The product is a is a multiply data fusion engine, utilizing remote sensing, data analytics and AI.
Their deep knowledge relies on BIG-DATA, sensing technologies, computer vision, based on satellites and sensitive sensors combined with machine learning algorithms.
The value proposition is providing Near-Real Time Situational Awareness for supporting critical decisions in the under earth main maid non-urban interferences.
The vision is to create a worldwide base map for sub-surface utilities and become the 'Google under earth' (3) Project, End-To-End solution: full service, providing a full treatment to the designated area (land release, decommissioning and reclamation process).
The company works in three verticals:
(1) Compromised land: Land release of suspected explosive hazardous areas (contaminated by landmines and unexploded ordnance and further by waste).
(2) Infrastructure: Detection of old/new off-road infrastructure (water and oil & gas pipelines, telecommunication and electricity lines), above & below surface (4 Meters depth).
(3) Oil & Gas: Detecting and Locating abandoned oil wells for decommissioning and reclaiming Oil & Gas sites & data analytics for allocating reproduction opportunities.
Potential Business Partners: Designed partners for a pilot/joint project in the mentioned verticals.
Target Countries: Worldwide
Year of establishment: 2019
No. of employees: 11