Quinone-based small molecules as a novel therapy for Alzheimer's disease and Amyloidosis
No.1 domestic company with the highest yield in the field of neuropsychology.
There are approximately 80 types of medicines are produced including neuro-psychology therapy, such as treatment of Schizophrenia, tranquilizer, antidepressant, anti-epileptic drugs, and treatment for alcoholic disease.
- Technology enables to make small molecules based on Quinone effective beta coagulation inhibitor
- Two novel compositions that show suppressant of fibrosis and a beta aggregation in vitro
- Ease symptoms of Alzheimer in vitro
- Dynamic research for drugs and bio-availability proves stability (P.O & I.P.)
- Research for toxicity -> Not found
- Novel therapy for Alzheimer’s disease
- The technology is anticipated to be applicable on Parkinson disease and type 2 Diabetes.
The company is interested in: