Investment Opportunities in Kenya: Commercial Bank, Real Estate (industrial land, housing project)
- We are looking for investors interested in acquisition of an existing commercial bank in Kenya. The investor should be ready to acquire either in full or over 51% shares of a clean bank.
- The government of Kenya is in the process of increasing minimum capital requirements for commercial banks from USD 10 Million- USD 50 Million. This will affect over 20 small and medium sized banks. An investment of up to USD 1 Billion is required to be shared by the said banks. The Kenyan government or Development bank of Africa is willing to guarantee this loan. Please give us your terms and conditions that will enable the banks to access the funds.
- We have 100 acres of industrial land that touches Thika Superhighway. The land is 30kms from our capital city of Nairobi. It is bordering a power substation which makes it ideal for all manner of industrial projects including solar energy. Asking price for this land is USD 200000 Per acre.
- Our sister company Mumbi Coffee is looking for investors interested in value addition before export. All investors are welcome.
- We are looking for an international investor interested to buy an existing 4639acres of a mature tea estate. We advise value on addition before export to maximise on profit. Asking price is USD 70000 per acre.
- We have 34 acres of a high end housing project. The land borders United Nations Nairobi. Headquarters and American Embassy. Asking Price is USD 700000 per acre.
Please contact the undersigned for more information on Investment Opportunities in Kenya.