Novel system for the early detection of breast cancer that combines mammography and ultrasound
My company has developed a novel system for the early detection of breast cancer that combines mammography and ultrasound.
Our Aceso system was recently awarded the CE Mark, which means that it can be sold in Israel, I believe.
Aceso has been designed to provide a comfortable breast imaging exam for patients and an efficient workﬂow for clinicians. It includes a removable face shield, ergonomic paddles and minimal compression.
Major benefts include:
• Improved diagnostic success with dual-modality images
• Identical orientation and degree of breast compression
• Just 10 minutes for FFDM and ABUS images of both breasts
• Reduced radiation exposure
• Lower capital cost to acquire a single Aceso system
I am currently in discussion with a Medical Center in Tel Aviv who have expressed an interest in our system. However, in order to sell the system in your country, I obviously need to appoint a distributor.