Power Grids - Electrical Networks and Installations, machine and stamped parts, mechanical subassemblies, welded structures
Our present job is focused on:
- The design and construction of Power Grids - Electrical Networks and Installations - ranging from 0.4 kV to 400 kV,
- Maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment and auxiliary installations
We wish to increase our sales by manufacturing new mechanical parts, assemblies and finished products, in according with our future customer's requirements.
We also are interested to manufacture “under license”, as follows:
- Machined parts obtained by: turning, boring, helical cutting, milling, planning, grinding, drilling,
- Stamped parts obtained by: cutting, punching, bending, drawing,
- Mechanical subassemblies,
- Welded structures.
We have vertical lathes (“Carusel” type) of 1500 mm, parallel lathes (with processing diameter of 900 mm), horizontal boring machines (BOHRWERK type), helical cutting machines, sheet metal cutting machines (for less than 20 mm sheet metal thickness), special bending equipment (ABKANT type), horizontal coordinate milling and boring machines (SIP type), planning machine (with 3000 mm length), grinding machines, coordinate boring machines, presses, MIG – MAG welding machine, electrode welding machine.
On the other hand, we can provide the following products and / or collaboration for the manufacturing of products like these:
- Automotive Electrical Equipment: (repair of 12 V and 24 V alternators having the nominal electrical current up to 85 A with or without incorporated voltage regulator - 12 V and 24 V starters with outputs between 0.6 kW and 9 kW - Different types of relays - Bendix gears – Solenoids - Flexible shafts – Rotors – Stators)
- Automotive Electrical Equipment for Board: (Temperature dashboard instruments - Oil pressure dashboard instruments - Fuel level dashboard instruments - Rotation dashboard instruments – Speedometers – Dashboards – Tachometers - Temperature, oil pressure and fuel level transmitters – Flowmeters - Electromagnetic and electronic relays - Products developed in partnership with other companies: components for low voltage automatic switches)
- Tools – Working Devices – Checking Devices: (Moulds / Diecasting tools for aluminum alloys - Precision stamping tools - Moulds for plastic injection - A large variety of complex fixing and testing devices - Samples, prototypes, gauges at request / on technical documentations received from customers of the European Union and the entire world)
- Electrical Motors: (Phase induction motors rated between 0.12 kW and 2.4 kW - Three-phase motors rated between 0.06 kW and 18.5 kW realized in different variants and having aluminum housing - Special motors (for tropical climate, with low rates of vibrations, for special voltages and frequencies, with special shaft end – for instance, for progressive mono block pumps, with special flange – in a lower level size, with forced ventilation, brake, rain cover – for vertical mounting, with variable reluctance, with ladle casing for pumps, open for concrete mixers, grass trimmers, wood chopping machines and branch choppers, motors with 2, 3, 4 revolutions, with two accessible shaft ends, with increased protection rates IP56, IP65, IP66, unvented motors with closed back shield, with increased power in short operating regimes for elevators, for ATEX potentially explosive atmospheres, stator sets – rotor for pumps, motors with thermal protection) - Appliances (hammer mills, locksmith double grinders, peripheral electric pumps, self-priming JET-type electric pump, synchronous electric generators)
If you are interested to collaborate with us, please contact me. Thank you in advance.
Our company has the headquarters in Carpathian Mountains of Transylvania in Romania. We are located in SACELE town. It is included in the Greater BRASOV Area a very strong industrial zone. There is direct access through highway and railway between our location and different airports. We also have access to the Black Sea Coast thru Constanta Port. We have access to the North Sea, too, using the following way: Black Sea (Constanta Port in Romania) à Danube - Black Sea Channel in Romania à Danube River in Europe à Danube - Rhine Channel in Germany (“Rhine–Main–Danube Canal”) à North Sea.
BRASOV County is well known as a very beautiful tourist area.