Frozen fruits and vegetables
I represent a Serbian agriculture company that is interested in exporting its products to Israel and importing Israeli agricultural products to Serbia.
I would like to ask for your assistance in establishing communication with Israeli companies that may be interested in such a business arrangement.
The company is one of the largest producers and exporters of frozen fruits and vegetables from Serbia. Fruits are processed in cold stores with one time storage capacity of 18.000 tons and daily capacity of 550 tons. The company also provides high quality complex mineral fertilizer products across a wide range of different formulations. Designed annual capacity totals 330.000 tons. Current export markets include Germany, France, the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Albania, Romania, Hungary, Austria, the USA, Canada, Australia and China, to name a few.
Some basic facts about the Company:
- Family-owned company operating since 1998
- Regional leader in the area of agri-business and chemical industry
- Income of 134,28 mEUR in 2014, of which 75,2 mEUR (56%) are from sales to foreign markets
- 740 employees
The Company’s business activities are:
- Production of mineral fertilizers.
- Production, processing and export of frozen fruits and vegetables (raspberry, sour cherry, blackberry, plum, etc.).
- Cooperation in agricultural production
- Buying and export of grains, fruits and other agricultural produce
- Trade in intermediate goods in agricultural production
- Distribution of additives for animal feed and premixes
The company has the following certificates:
- Global Standard for Food Safety
- Kasher Certificate
- FDA Certificate of registration
- ISO 9001:2008
- HACCP Codex Alimentarius