Off shore jobs: skilled and unskilled
הזדמנות עסקית זאת היא בת למעלה מחצי שנה
מומלץ לבדוק האם היא עדיין בתוקף
We are currently recruiting workers to Canada for HOTEL SERVICES and OFF SHORE JOBS.Please let us know if you have skilled and unskilled workers. BELLOW HERE IS THE AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR HOTEL SERVICES JOBS AND OFF SHORE JOBS: HOTEL SERVICES: SKILLED AND UNSKILLED Manager, Fish packing,cleaners, store keeper, Walter, waitress,room service,drivers, truck drivers, supervisors, securities, assist. admin, secretary, cashier drivers,plumbers,cook and bakery in all kind of diet. etc... OFF SHORE JOBS: SKILLED AND UNSKILLED maintenance men, carpenters, pipe fitters, roofers, cleaners,General workers, Fish packers, material Handlers, Metal fabricators, General laborers, mineworkers, millwrights, welders, etc... NOTE: The candidates will should 25% charges for their visa processing while the Employer takes care of the rest 75%. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: 1. Accommodation - Provided. 2. Ticket - Provided (FOR FREE) 3. Medical - Provided. 4. Transportation - Provided. 5. Working hours - 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat] 6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year 7. Salary - Cash $21 per hour for unskilled,$34 for skilled workers. 8. Contract - 2 years. 9. Extra time - Ca$18per hour 10.Insurance and Pension - According to laws. 11.Other Benefits - Family status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.