Tableware, Kitchenware, Bedding, Children and baby bedding, Bathware, Curtains
Since 1842 the operative creed for our company is to produce the tradition of that part of Italy that lies in the heart of Tuscany and Umbria.
In Tuscany, in Anghiari, our company produces handcrafted fabrics from natural linen/flax and cotton since 1842. By keeping grassroots and Renaissance traditions, on which new production processes, colours and finish are retained, we stay true to our original mandate.
The high quality fibers, are entirely made in Italy. Dying is processed on the fiber, not on the bolt, to grant a longer durability and brilliance of colours.
That tradition exclusively uses natural fibers and designs inspired by the heart and soul of the Renaissance and its rustic traditions, and mixes them with a vast range of colors. Today, the family operation is being led by their eight generation and has stores on all five continents. Many are owned, others through franchising.
Our company offers a vast choice of fabrics by the meter/yard as well as finished products for:
- tableware, tablelcoths, placemats, napkins, runners, cavalieri (wider runners that go across the table);
- kitchenware, including aprons, kitchen towels, mitts, “bread-warmer” baskets;
- bedding, with cushions/shams, bedsheets, blankets, bedspreads, duvet covers, quilts, curtains;
- children bedroom, with cribs, bedspreads, cushions, bedsheets, ponchos, pajama bags;
- Bathroom, with bathtowels and bathrobes.
The offerings are completed with fashion limited edition accessories such as handbags, belts and shoes, ideal for corporate gifts.
Each product can be finished and embellished by skilled handcrafted artisans with hemstitch, embroideries and laces.
The main strength of the company is the capacity to offer a sartorial service significantly customized and distinguished, by creating original solutions for home décor and design, capable of satisfying the most demanding clients.