Laboratory and Production Equipment: Microfluidizer, High Shear Mixer, Dissolver, Paste Mixer Dispersion, Stability Analyzer & Adhesion Analyzer, 3 Roll Mill
Our company was established in 2004 and is now a very well-known pioneer company that introduced dispersion and particle technology in Korea. Thanks to the professionalism in the dispersion and particle technology, the company has worked with various customers in information technology, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food and bio-technology fields. Proudly speaking, these customers are not only world-famed Samsung, Hyundai, LG but also a number of famous universities, research centers in Korea.
On account of this reputation, the company has imported and provided laboratory and production equipment based on dispersion and particle technology and additionally, done general laboratory items often needed in general laboratories.
Our company is a distributor that provides laboratory and production equipment for the customers in Korea. In addition, it is also an engineering company that makes process designs and production facilities.
1) Microfluidizer® high shear fluid chemical homogenizers are also used to disperse carbon nanotubes, achieve high color strength and gloss, and reduce the amount of volatile organic compounds by increasing water content.
2) The Silverson Flashmix takes a revolutionary approach to powder/liquid mixing. Unlike many powder/liquid mixers, which use vacuum to pull in powders, the Flashmix literally forces powder into the liquid stream. This not only allows it to disperse and hydrate large volumes of powders, it means it can be used at higher temperatures and with higher viscosity mixes - offering the advantages of high shear mixing to a wide range of applications that were previously not possible.
3) The dissolver DISPERMAT® CN can also be used with the modular dispersion and fine grinding systems as a vacuum dissolver, bead mill, basket mill, homogenizer and dissolver for high viscous products.
4) The centrifugal force of over 400G enables simultaneous processing of mixing, dispersion, and deaeration of various materials from low to high viscosities for general purposes.
Furnished with a deaeration mode that enables high-precision deaeration, this model shows excellent performance in deaeration of high-viscosity adhesives and materials whose viscosities are increased by added fillers. A wide variety of materials and uses are supported by using adapters for various containers. It is employed for production or research and development where small amounts of materials are prepared.
5) Filmix has shattered conventional wisdom in mixing, giving rise to totally new technologies.
The thin-film, spin methodology ensures sharp distribution of nanometer-sized particles that has been impossible with conventional mixers. High speed revolution of turbine causes materials to form a thin film along the walls of the vessel. Because the centrifugal force is greater than gravity, the material is mixed in a closed-in space where a significant energy can be applied to it.
6) TRILOS TR80A, Three rollers mill, a medium type of our instruments, has a wide range of flow between 0.02L/h and 20L/h. Sophisticated design and parts stringent requirements make the device can grind and disperse particles to micron level. Unique online gap amendments and recipe menu features make device operation more flexible. Full touch-friendly interface makes the operation more smoothly. TR80A is used for middle size flow application at research institutes, R&D center etc. It is used on conductive pastes, special inks, food processing, cosmetics, dental materials, nano-materials, pharmaceuticals etc.
7) The LUMiSizer is an evolutionary development based on the LUMiFuge platform with some significant additional capabilities that instantaneously measures the extinction (space- and time-resolved) of the transmitted light across the entire length of your sample using the STEP-Technology®.
Because of an enhanced optical system, the LUMiSizer lets you analyse particle and droplet velocity distributions for creaming and sedimentation phenomena without the need of any material data and performs particle sizing (ISO 13318- 2).
8) The LUMiFrac is the new benchmark for determining adhesive strength (winner of the Berlin-Brandenburg 2012 Innovation Award). It employs centrifugal forces to stress multiple samples at once. It provides adhesive and tensile strength as well as shear strength as an absolute physical quantity in N/mm² (MPa).
The LUMiFrac accomplishes this by directly applying an incrementally increasing centrifugal force to the specimen being tested. It determines with high resolution the RPM at the moment of fracturing (employing CAT-Technology = Centrifugal Adhesion Testing Technology).