Pyrojacket, fire sleeve, silicone sleeve
Offer to export the following:
Firesleeve (Silicone Coated Fibreglass Sleeve)
1) Silicone rubber coated fiberglass sleeve (sleeving) - Protects hoses, cables and wires. from molten metal splash, high heat hazards and occasional exposure to flame, in steel plants, glass plants, foundries, cutting and welding shops and wherever hoses, cables and wires may be exposed to high heat or occasional flame. Fireproof sleeve also may be used to insulate your race cars plumbing system.
2) Continuous protection to 500F, short term exposure thru 2200F Extremely flexible and conformable through out entire size range at temperatures -65F thru 500F.
3) Impede heat radiation of flame
4) Protect operator from burning by hot pipe
5) Impede heat lost and favor to saving energy
6) Moisture-proof, water-proof, resistance to oil and pollution
7) Color: red and blue mainly.
8) Bore diameter(mm): 10--130 (Sizes from 1/4" I.D. to 6" I.D.)