Rubber molding and 5-axis CNC machining
We are a rubber molding and metal machining company with a high focus on CNC machining including 5 axis milling, turning, spark and wire erosion. We use this technology to create molds to manufacture rubber components as per specification or to manufacture complex metal parts as spares or new equipment for the marine, industrial, petrochemical and oil & gas industry.
We have been manufacturing specialized components for industrial companies and shipyards in the region and, with the increase in manufacturing space, we can take in more work with CNC machining, classic machining and rubber molding. We also have a dedicated procurement department sourcing components already in use by our customers, mainly in the marine industry.
Some of the areas we are present in the marine market are:
• HVAC (fan and motor spares, compressors, medical-grade air filters, SS elements)
• Plumbing (black water vacuum system spare parts, Oras/Grohe/Hansgrohe/Geberit/Zucchetti/Paffoni spares)
• Hotel (refrigeration gaskets, handles, hinges, stainless steel floor drains, filters and gratings, medical and sanitation equipment, bathroom elements, tiles, and other cabin equipment)
• Engine spares (valves, pumps, bearing, pneumatic and hydraulic hoses, piping, gaskets, fittings, seals, filters, cylinder head components, heat exchangers, separators, incinerators, Reverse Osmosis membranes, cartridges, pumps, and spare parts)
• Deck (tender boat spares, shell door, and hatch cover gaskets and other equipment, sliding door spares including gaskets, etc.)
We have been working diligently on building our online presence through Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin/YouTube channel that we update daily with new products, renders and designs of future products. This includes a completely overhauled website which is now fully up and running.
Feel free to check it out and check some of our standard and custom made solutions.
Thank you for your time. Stay safe and healthy.