Whole Grain Flours' Wheat, Spelt, Rye, Barley and Rice
Our company has developed a one-of-a-kind manufacturing process, which starts from the grain-selection stage and continues right through to the final packaging. Our production process is fully independent of external contractors, allowing the company to closely supervise the flour through every step of the process.
Here's a peek at our unique manufacturing process at different levels of production:
- Grains from all over the world are independently selected — only the finest are accepted.
- The kernels are cleansed before milling, to ensure that zero foreign substances make their way into the flour.
- There is total control over the manufacturing process, with no human intervention at any point in the flour’s production.
- The milling method is unique.
- The grain is carefully cut so as to improve the swelling of the dough.
We take great care at every step of the milling process to ensure the best possible quality flour.
Potential Partners: Food Chains, Retailers, Boutique Bakeries.
Target Countries: USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East.
Year of establishment: 1999
No. of employees: 11