Factory is located in the village of Gostilje at an altitude of 850 meters, SO of Čajetina, Serbia. The factory is located in an unpolluted natural environment, without any pollutants within 50 kilometers.
The well, 296 m high, is connected to a 250-meter-long peochrome tube factory.
Based on the exploitation right, the plant can use 94.5 liters of water per second (cat. "B" - 38.4;cat. "C-1" - 94,5), and can currently use up to 5 l / s on the basis of a water management permit
- The well is 296 meters deep, located just 250 meters from the factory, and has a capacity of approximately 7 l / s. With the pump currently in the well, about 5 l / s is pumped. The well is a 90mm-long Johnson well column. The complete well is equipped with a stainless steel lining and filters and is isolated up to 102 meters from the influence of surface water. Large-scale analyzes of water in the well, in all four seasons, show no deviation in either the chemical composition or the microbiology of water. Water has a chemical composition 95% similar to Evian water.
- Water is classified as poorly mineralized with low sodium content. It has an ideal calcium-magnesium ratio of 2: 1, and a low dry residue at 180 ° C - 304 mg / l.
- The factory facility was built completely new in 2006 from solid material.
The object is dimensions
72x29 meters (P + S in one part) and the area is 2.300 m 2. It consists of two production halls (manufacture of packaging and bottling plants), warehouses and office premises. They're around the building auxiliary facilities (TS, aggregate, compressor station and gas stations) allocated.
- The factory is located on a plot of 4,804 m2 and a well on a plot of 4,700 m2.
- A bottle blower and filling line should be invested in the facility, capacity from 6000 to 10,000 bottles per hour, 10,000 liters / 1h.
- The facilities, Source and brand of the company are free of cargo and are owned by our company.
By purchasing the facilities and the source, the potential buyer would be eligible to apply work permit in its own name.
- The factory was built brand new in 2006 and cost € 11 million
- The factory is estimated at 4.8 million euros.
- Water filling equipment needs to be invested, the plant has a filter station ,worth 850,000 euros, capacity 10,000 liters / 1h..
- The factory, facilities, land, and spring are free of cargo, owned by 1/1.
- We can secure a new plant operating license.
- The water is a premium water of its quality.
- The only water that has 9,8 mlg. naturally decomposed oxygen per 1 L of water.
- 95 % is similar to Evian water, in its chemical composition.
- Green apple sign
- It may have a geographical origin and, it would be the first water, with a geographical origin.
- factory price € 1,250,000
the pictures do not reflect the true state of the factory complex in nature..
Calcium (Ca) 62.7
Magnesium (Mg) 30.5
Potassium (K) 0.9
Sodium (Na) 4.51
Bicarbonates (HCO3) 353
Sulphates (SO4) 17.6
Dry residue at (180 ° C) 304
pH value 7.9