A room temperature asphalt with a reactive hardening setting mechanism
VIACORE/REPHALT was developed in the our laboratory in 1995 and is the world's first solvent-free cold asphalt that hardens according to a natural-based reactive principle! The activation of the curing process is carried out in the simplest way by addition of water before compression. Curing progresses quickly - after about an hour, this sensational cold asphalt has the stability of a classic asphalt mix.
VIACORE or REPHALT is a room temperature asphalt with a reactive hardening setting mechanism.
It is durable and economical for small areas for backfilling and profiling
- Simple, time-saving and cost-effective processing
- In the cured state excellent stability
- No "greasing" of flux oils as with conventional cold mix
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable, solvent-free
- Not sensitive to frost, processable even below 0 ° C
Potential business partners: Road contractors, Asphalt Plants.